Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Show Not Tell About Fiafia


Fiafia Show Not Tell

During our practise for Fiafia a whole lot of emotions rushed through me. With determination I tried my hardest to learn all the moves and get the timing right. I got the opportunity to stand at the front and help guide the little ones through the song. As I stood there listening to our tutor I then realized that it was almost Fiafia. At that moment I decided to encourage all the other little kids and help them. The more we talked about it the more we got excited. I think that was a good thing though.

Finally It was time for our Fiafia, a cultural festival that kids at Point England School would participate in. Fiafia is one of the  most busiest and extreme events that Pt England holds, and it was the night that we actually would perform. I couldn't help but jump up and down. But on the other hand I was very nervous. Butterflies filled my stomach as I got changed, every breathe I took was deep. While walking to sit down in our lines, I was shaking not because it was cold but because I was scared, shy and most of all very nervous.

Walking on stage I felt happy that I’ve made it this far, but I was hoping that I wouldn’t go blank minded and forget all the moves. With hope I tried to look for my parents, but it was so crowded that I couldn’t see them. We all finished our dance with a pose at the end, at that moment I was extremely proud of myself. Finally it was time to sit back down and enjoy the rest of the performances. All of the performances were absolutely stunning. My opinion is that I think Fiafia was a great and exquisite night that people would remember.

After Fiafia was done and dusted I felt like a big weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I was relieved and felt good. Miss Lal and Miss Rapold promised the Bollywood group that on Friday we would get a treat, because of we did very well. So a couple of days after Fiafia we got our treat, which was a Ice Block and some biscuits. Overall Fiafia was brilliant, fabulous, amazing, flawless and extremely wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment