Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Netbook Reflection 2013


How has having a netbook connected to the internet helped my learning this year?

Having a netbook has helped me a lot. It has given me the opportunity to work online. Having a netbook is cool and you don’t have to work with books and pencils. Another reason is that it’s made me do much better in my maths, writing, reading and so many other subjects. If we didn’t have netbooks we wouldn’t have been able to research things that we needed or even wanted to know about. On my Netbook I have My Next Steps and connected to them are youtube video’s to help me understand and learn a new strategy. I then learn the strategy over and over again until I know it, and I make a DLO to prove that I know it then post it on my blog. Overall having netbooks is a helpful tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment