Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Camp Benzon

Tomorrow most of room 17 is heading off to Kawau Island for the team 4 camp. But I am not going, too bad.

Camp Bentzon is on Kawau Island. You have to travel by a bus to get to Sandspit, then from Sandspit you go on a ferry and then head to Kawau Island.

There are a lot of activities at Kawau Island like Abseiling, Kayaking, Confidence course, Swimming, and raft making. There are a lot more of activities. But the Confidence Course sounds quite interesting.

If I was coming to camp I would be most interested in trying the Burma Trial. It sounds pretty interesting, and involves trusting the other person that is guiding you with the rope. Also I would like to try something a little bit different.

I know if I come to camp my big challenge would be staying away from home. Because there is no place like home.

I can’t wait until tomorrow because mostly everyone’s going to camp, and I think its going to be a lot quiet without mainly everybody here.

No comments:

Post a Comment