Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Illustrator Tommy Kapai

On Friday we had a very talented, and special illustrator called Tommy Kapai come to our school. What I've learnt from Tommy Kapai is that if you make 10 people smile, your life will be a whole lot better. Did you know that everyone has a gift? Well, yes everyone has a gift. I want to know what my gift is, but I can’t figure it out.
Listening to Tommy Kapai reading one of his books made me feel really good because I like his books, they look really interesting to read. Almost at the end of the book he wanted to view a picture on the laptop, and he kept on saying go back, go forward, go back, go forward. It was quite funny!

Now that I’ve heard of Tommy Kapai, I will definitely be looking out for his books. Tommy Kapai is a really inspiration for those people that think they have a gift for writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment