Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Exciting P.E.P.A Performance


On Wednesday all of PEPA (Point England Performing Arts) had to perform on the stage. It was such a big challenge for all of us. The Ballet group had to do two sections, the first section was Contemporary, and the second one was Ballet.

It was such a big experience for me. When auditions were on and I heard there was a Ballet group, straight away I wanted to sign up for it. Guess what? We didn’t even have to audition for it.


Sometimes I got the moves wrong but I just kept on going, I said to myself “I will rather have fun then be so concentrated on the moves, and look around like I don’t know what to do”. My favourite move is the glesard, because I like moving around. Clock is my second favourite move.

We had approximately one month of Ballet practice. I knew that we were ready for the performance, every time when Hannah came we always liked to practice. She inspired us to keep going, when we didn’t feel like dancing.

When it came to the performance my legs were shaking and I was soo nervous, but I managed. I didn’t know where to look in the audience so I just looked at the exit sign. I smiled and laughed a little bit when we were all doing the parade.

Next year I might join senior hip hop. But if not hip hop I might join Ballet again. Hannah has inspired me to dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment