Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fabulous Camp












Can you guess how many tents were set up on Point England school’s field? If you guessed 56 you are right indeed. Approximately 165 kids came to the year 5, 6 camp at Point England school.

The part that I was most looking forward to was swimming, but guess what that wasn’t what I was really looking forward to. I was actually looking forward to kayaking. I really

enjoyed it, this was my first time going on a single kayak it was ENJOYABLE!

One incident that Raeleen, Kaycee and I thought that was really funny, was when someone kept on farting. One of the teachers said to a student “shh do you want to run around the field 10 times”. It was hilarious.

My goal for camp was to be brave when I'm on a kayak, I had a bad feeling about kayaking. Do you think I achieved my goal? I think I did!

I felt so happy when camp was over because, I wanted to sleep on something comfortable. I don't like sleeping on something that is hard and, harms my back.











No comments:

Post a Comment